Friday, October 20, 2006

 
Postcard to Joe Bruno...

copy and paste this into a document and print it out.

TO: Senator Joseph L. Bruno

New York State Senate

909 Legislative Office Building

Albany, NY 12247





Dear Senator Bruno:

Please listen to the New York State Conservative Party… spending is out of control! And tax hikes are NOT the answer.

I urge you to stop spending my money. Every fee you raise and every tax you increase to pay for reckless and wasteful spending requires me to work longer hours and have less time with my family. I’m tired of working and paying for YOUR wasteful spending. Spending is the problem. Tax hikes are not the answer. I’m helping the Conservative Party drive that message home to you and your colleagues.

Signed:

(insert your name here)


-----
Copied from the website of the New York State Conservative Party . www.cpnys.org . 718-921-2158

486 78th Street . Fort Hamilton Station, New York 11209

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?